Friday 5 October 2012

Post AWA and new Kikka release news!

Ahoy all!  Well back in England now but very little to really report after the craziness of AWA, except for this I HATE HEATHROW TERMINAL 5!!!!!  *Meditates for five minutes*  Ok, now you all must be like, 'shiiiit what did they do?'  Well let me tell you, I land from Atlanta over an hour and a half late due to a plane problem.

That's not the issue, no, what they did, was force me to go through security for the second fucking time when on an international flight!  I have done all this crap already in America.  The same country where I had to use four different trays for my bags, laptop and my fucking shoes!  The same country that takes all four fingers and thumb on EACH HAND to check your identity on databases.

So I expect, when I land in Heathrow, UK, to simply connect, after all, that's what I did on my way OUT of the country.  But no, I had to go through full ID check again, full bag check, have my photo taken and cross checked TWO TIMES, all so that I could go from London to fucking Manchester, a journey of less than 200 MILES!!

So with that crap out of the way I got home without incident, slept for twelve hours and woke up at 8am this morning right as rain.  After that shitstorm though comes the surprising news of a NEW KIKKA ALBUM!  Well, maybe not new...  What it is, is a release called ボカリスト? or "Vocalist" in English.  Which is a collection of songs from 1970 until 2000, sung by Kikka but produced by vocaloid producers, tracklist as follows: -

01 私がオバさんになっても(Sound Produced by. 八王子P)
02 恋しさと 切なさと 心強さと(Sound Produced by. ダルビッシュP)
03 風は秋色(Sound Produced by. KEI)
04 Secret Base~君がくれたもの~(Sound Produced by. 西沢さんP)
05 MajiでKoiする5秒前(Sound Produced by. Junky)
06 淋しい熱帯魚(Sound Produced by. やいり)
07 17才(Sound Produced by. 八王子P)
08 抱いてHOLD ON ME!(Sound Produced by. MSR)
09 少女A(Sound Produced by. MSR)
10 夏色のナンシー(Sound Produced by. colete*)
11 卒業(Sound Produced by. かめりあ)
12 LOVE涙色(Sound Produced by. T-Pocket)

This sounds really really interesting, I am especially bemused by the inclusion of Daite hold on me!  for this, a vocaloid of that song done solo?  Sounds intriguing and very very different!

So yes!  My Kikka binge is not at an end, but a beginning!  And I am really looking forward to owning this, not yet available on CDJapan but it will be, everyone order it, or Kikka will smite Yuu!  Until next time, sets sail.

1 comment:

  1. Cumberland Harbour

    I like most everything, especially those wonderful classical busts.

    ReplyDelete