Thursday 5 April 2012

The great return of Kikka Bikini!

Ahoy all of you!  Good lord it has been a while since I last blogged, main reason is that Kikka-sama has been focussed on stage performances, while awesome, very little news of it out my way so couldn't say anymore :(  Fortunately, thanks to Oroboras, I have been cheered right the hell up by the following pictures!













Now allow me to go absolutely nuts, what glorious shots, she looks absolutely stunning!  Not that I am biased, oh no no no!  She really manages to flip between that sultry and sexy look, to a serene and elegant look, true perfection.  I was shared these and the third instantly makes me go "PB?  DVD?  Both!?"  quite possibly and I damned well hope so as her debut PB/DVD combo was nosebleed central and these potential teasers look like a brilliant folow up.

Important note, this blog post is in no way stating that either of these are confirmed, any use of this as a source of news that is later shown to be wrong is no consequence I accept responsibility for!

And with that I have very little else to say sadly, I am hopeul more releases are coming, but I am keeping up with her on Hirunandesu and her album is still on repeat when I have my long trek to work.  So until next time *sets sail*

No comments:

Post a Comment